They were created by arcane techniques in ancient times, but the technology to replicate them is long-lost. They can be found in ruins, but the ravages of time have taken their toll. It's extremely rare to find one with any real power. The keys to amplifying the flickers of power they still bear are waves of a particular amplitude. The relics are activated by the Power of Song (歌の力 Uta no Chikara). The relics, activated by the song, pulse with energy, generating the anti-Noise armor—the Symphogear—that Rainewear. The Relics don't just turn on as soon as someone hums a tune. The few whose songs can activate the relics and manifest a Symphogear are the "Attuned".
List of Relics
- Ame no Habakiri (天羽々斬 Ame no Habakiri, Snake-Slayer of Takamagahara) - The First Relic, only a small fragment of a blade. Its current user is Rinne Utau.
- Ichaival (イチイバル Ichiibaru) - The Second Relic, which currently belongs to Millay Shiya.
- Gungnir (ガングニール Ganguniiru, Swaying One) - The Third Relic, which was worn by Raine Amou, and dissapeared a few years ago.
- Nehushtan Armor (ネフシュタンの鎧 Nefushutan no Yoroi) - The fourth relic which been stolen along with the Solomon Cane after activated by Rinne.
- Durandal (デュランダル Durandaru)The only known full relic, a sword, which was used by Rinne in the first season.
- Solomon's Cane (ソロモンの杖 Soromon no Tsue) - a special device used to summon noise which was first used and activated by Millay Shiya before been stolen along with the Nehushtan Armor.
- Shul Shagana (シュルシャガナ Shuru Shagana) - The seventh Relic that belongs to Hime Tsuko.
- Igalima (イガリマ Igarima) - The eighth Relic that belongs to Kirina Hiyoku.
- Originated from Senki Zesshou Symphogear.